• Support and work on design of various programs undertaken by the organization
• Develop learning content using instructional design strategies for self-learning, app-based learning and activity-based learning
• Design and develop assessment tools to track learning outcomes
• Use creative mediums such as games, art and craft, music & sound, dance & movement, and theatre as learning tools while designing content.
• Coordinate with multiple stakeholders- design consultants, graphic designer, and training manager to ensure on-time production of content and training materials.
• Oversee and administer the project / program pilots to evaluate and revise training materials
• At regular intervals, participate in field level program implementation to ensure consistency and authenticity of experience. Ensure timely feedback on the curriculum through exposure to field and iteration of design and content based on this feedback.
• Contribute to ‘best practices in innovative learning’ repository of secondary research, visits and interactions with relevant partners, collaborators and knowledge centers
QUALIFICATION – Graduate/ post graduate;
• Field experience of 2-4 years;
• Experience of working with children in education settings, health settings or community settings
• Experience of working as facilitator and or / content developer on English reading and comprehension programs would be an asset.
• Experience of using creative mediums (play, art, music, dance, etc.) and life skills approach for instructional delivery/ curriculum design would be desirable.
• English proficiency – Effective Verbal and written communication;
• Instructional design skills desirable
• Working knowledge of Kannada would be an added advantage
Please attach your resume and address it to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as the name of the position you are applying for.