• Design and develop training modules for different programs.
• Use creative mediums such as games, art & craft, music & sound, dance & movement, and theatre for delivering engaging training sessions.
• Work closely with the design manager in implementing the training plans for all programs
• Ensure timely content creation, production and organization of design and training manuals
• Support in conducting training programs of various staff members and teachers, based on the training plan
• Engage closely with the field staff to ensure timely delivery of the program content
• Shadow field staff at regular intervals to ensure appropriate delivery of programs
QUALIFICATIONS: Graduate / post graduate;
• 2-4years relevant experience
• Prior experience in the education domain would be useful;
• Experience in classroom teaching, delivering trainings and developing content are desirable and would be an added advantage.
• Experience of using creative mediums (play, art, music, dance, etc.) and life skills approach for instructional delivery/ curriculum design would be desirable.
• Ability to manage large teams; work with multiple stakeholders from diverse settings, and effective articulation of thought processes.
• English proficiency – Effective Verbal and written communication;
• Working knowledge of Kannada would be an added advantage
LOCATION: Bengaluru with frequent travel to neighbouring districts
Please attach your resume and address it to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as the name of the position you are applying for.